I welcome the statement from my right hon. Friend, and given the fact that this extra-judicial murder was an affront to British interests and British subjects, it was quite inevitable. However, this action was not aberrant-it was a measure of the impunity and illegality with which Israel acts. At this very moment, as we speak, 1.5 million Palestinians are illegally trapped, blockaded and...
As some form of peace process starts again in the middle east, my right hon. and learned Friend will be aware that 1.5 million Palestinians remain trapped, blockaded and increasingly destitute in Gaza. Will she find time in the course of the next two weeks or before Dissolution for the House to debate that continuing atrocity?
In a busy week, will my right hon. and learned Friend find time for the Prime Minister to come to the House to make a statement on the principles of universal jurisdiction and, in particular, to explain the serious and, indeed, colossal error contained in the article that he wrote in today's edition of The Daily Telegraph, where he maintains that arrest warrants for crimes against humanity...
More of Robert Marshall-Andrews's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Medway
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Prime Minister
- Criminal Justice Bill
- Heathrow Airport
- Education Maintenance Allowance
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 45.65% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 166 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 12 Apr 2010.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Fees of £3,625 for legal representation received from Garstangs Solicitors, 227/228 Strand, London WC2R 1BA in November 2009. Hours: 36 hours between 1 and 5 July 2009. (Registered 27 November 2009)
Fees of £11,683 for legal work undertaken for Dass and Co, Solicitors, 50 New Hill Street, Birmingham. Hours: 93.5 hours between 3 and 26 August 2009. (Registered 25 January 2010)
Royalties from novels.
Payment for speech at Vantis dinner, 26 February 2009. Fee donated to charity. (Up to £5,000) (Registered 11 June 2009)
Payment for speech at Saints and Sinners dinner, 19 May 2009. Fee donated to charity. (Up to £5,000) (Registered 11 June 2009)
Payment made to charity in respect of after-dinner speech given at the Insurance Day Awards on 3 December 2009. (Registered 5 January 2010)
Occasional income from use of my house in Wales as a location for advertisements, etc.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.