To ask the Minister for Women and Equalities how many times gender discrimination in the maritime sector has been (a) reported to the Equal Opportunities Commission, (b) prosecuted and (c) penalised under the Equality Act 2010 since the Act came into force.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what assessment he has made of trends in (a) take-up of workplace pensions and (b) anticipated retirement income from current workplace pension accounts.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions whether the performance of the Pensions Regulator is assessed in relation to trends in (a) take-up of workplace pensions and (b) anticipated retirement income from current workplace pension accounts.
More of Gordon Marsden's recent appearances
Labour MP for Blackpool South
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Education and Skills
- Regional Growth Fund
- Students: Loans
- Vocational Training
- Government Auctions
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Business, Innovation and Skills) (12 May 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Commons Science and Technology Committee (7 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Innovation, Universities, Science and Skills Committee (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Member, Innovation, Universities and Skills Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 18 Apr 2008)
- PPS (Mr Michael Wills, Minister of State), Ministry of Justice (28 Jun 2007 to 7 Feb 2008)
- Member, Education & Skills Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- PPS (Rt Hon Tessa Jowell, Secretary of State), Department for Culture, Media & Sport (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 75.20% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Gordon Marsden’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 246 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.