How Anne McIntosh voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Anne McIntosh occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
May I praise the Government for the role of agri-tech funds in rebalancing the economy in the north? One of the issues holding back growth in the north is badly congested and unsafe roads such as the A64. Will my right hon. Friend use funds from his Department, working with the LEP, to improve the A64?
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what the current number of job vacancies is in the Thirsk, Malton and Filey travel-to-work area.
To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change what recent representations he has received on the regulatory regime associated with fracking.
More of Anne McIntosh's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Thirsk and Malton
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Flood Control
- Foot and Mouth
- Climate Change
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Selection Committee (21 Jun 2010 to 9 May 2013)
- - Shadow Minister, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (27 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (21 Aug 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (6 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Higher Education), Education (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Education), Education (8 Nov 2006 to 11 Jan 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (16 Dec 2005 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Shadow Minister, Foreign Affairs (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment & Transport (9 May 2005 to 20 May 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Environment and Transport (6 Jul 2004 to 9 May 2005)
- Member, Transport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Environment & Transport (10 May 2004 to 6 Jul 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 120 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 119 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.40% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 117 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anne McIntosh’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 684 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.