To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what procedures are in place to inform victims of the reasons for any delays in criminal matters being listed for court.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what government funds are available for victims' support organisations in England and Wales.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what steps he is taking to reduce the delays in criminal proceedings in courts in England and Wales.
More of John McDonnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for Hayes and Harlington
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Pay
- Fire Services
- National Offender Management Service
- Departmental Sustainable Development
- Departmental Manpower
Currently held offices
- Member, Justice Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) Committee (to 11 Jun 2004)
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) (17 Oct 2001 to 14 Nov 2002)
- Member, Regulatory Reform (16 Jul 2001 to 11 Apr 2002)
- Member, Deregulation (19 Mar 1999 to 11 May 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 71 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 68 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.99% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 15 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 171 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on John McDonnell’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1066 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from