To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer how much the Government has spent per capita on infrastructure in each region and constituent part of the UK in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what the duration of his Department's lease at 2 Marsham Street is; and what break clause arrangements there are.
Now that we have reached the final stages of consideration of the Finance Bill, may I join the Minister in commending all hon. Members in all parts of the House who took part in the scrutiny, and in considering all the details? As he said, there were 31 hours of consideration of the Bill. I particularly pay tribute to my hon. Friends the Members for Kilmarnock and Loudoun (Cathy Jamieson),...
More of Christopher Leslie's recent appearances
Labour MP for Nottingham East
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Also represented Shipley
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Innovation and Skills
- Bank Services
- Employment Agencies
Other offices held in the past
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Constitutional Affairs (13 Jun 2003 to 11 May 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (29 May 2002 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office (11 Jun 2001 to 13 Jun 2003)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 247 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 76.94% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 21 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Christopher Leslie’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1009 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
At the September 2013 Labour Party
conference I spoke at a fringe meeting for Demos and was given hotel accommodation for one night, value £168. Address: Demos, 136 Tooley St, London, SE1 2TU Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 10 October 2013)
At the September 2013 Labour Party conference I spoke at an early morning fringe meeting for the European Parliament S&D Group and was given hotel accommodation for one night, value £220. Address: S&D Group, European Parliament, Rue Wiertz, 1047 Brussels, Belgium
. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 10 October 2013)
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Pricewaterhouse Coopers
(b) Address of donor: 1 Embankment Place, London WC1N 6RM
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: the services of a Technical Support Analyst to support me in my role as Shadow
during the passage of the Finance Bill
2013 committee stage, for one day per week between 18 March and 18 June 2013; value £18,144
(b) Date of receipt: 18 March 2013
(b) Date of acceptance: 18 March 2013
(b) (Registered 2 April 2013)
8. Land and Property
Terraced house in London from which I derive rental income. (Registered 12 August 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.