To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, what plans he has to review the adequacy of regulations protecting employees who report concerns about child exploitation; and if he will make a statement.
To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, when his Department was first made aware of the EU Statistical Office revisions to the UK's gross national income and value added tax balances and subsequent calculation of an EU member state's contribution to the 2014 Amending Budget.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, for what reasons his Department's Annual Report and Accounts for 2013-14 has not yet been published; and when that report is due to be published.
More of Christopher Leslie's recent appearances
Labour MP for Nottingham East
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Also represented Shipley
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Innovation and Skills
- Bank Services
- Employment Agencies
Currently held offices
- Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Treasury) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Constitutional Affairs (13 Jun 2003 to 11 May 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (29 May 2002 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office (11 Jun 2001 to 13 Jun 2003)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 218 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 76.89% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 21 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 98 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Christopher Leslie’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1018 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Nov 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: (1) 10 St James
’s Square, London SW1Y 4LE; (2) 14 Great College St, London SW1P 3RX
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): (1) Return flights at £453.64 and car parking at £60.70; (2) Hotel stay for two nights at £254; £768.34 in total
Date of visit: 5-7 June 2014
Purpose of visit: To attend British-Polish round table event
(Registered 10 June 2014)
8. Land and Property
Terraced house in London from which I derive rental income. (Registered 12 August 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from