Will the right hon. Gentleman condemn outright the Israeli massacre over the weekend at Shujai’iya of 67 Palestinian innocents whom Netanyahu has obscenely described as “telegenically dead”, together with the four innocent people killed today by the Israeli direct hit on the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades’ hospital? Will he also increase the Government’s valuable aid...
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when she intends to reply to the letter to the Immigration and Security Minister dated 4 June 2014 from the right hon. Member for Manchester, Gorton with regard to Ms M Dawson.
Is the right hon. Gentleman aware that among the 173 innocent civilians slaughtered by the Israelis in Gaza was the inhabitant of a disabled people’s home that was hit by Israel, and that a hospital was also hit? Whatever one says in deploring the role of Hamas— I have told the Hamas Prime Minister to his face that I deplore what it does—if this goes on, we shall have yet...
More of Gerald Kaufman's recent appearances
Labour MP for Manchester, Gorton
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Members: Correspondence
- West Coast Railway Line
- Greater Manchester
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (3 Dec 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Speaker's Committee (4 Oct 2006 to 3 Dec 2008)
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (1 Nov 2005 to 4 Oct 2006)
- Chairman, Culture, Media & Sport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Liaison Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 139 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 68.89% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 16 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 247 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Gerald Kaufman’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1613 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Address of donor : Members Hill, Brooklands Rd, Weybridge, KT13 0QU
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Two tickets, transport to and from London, and associated hospitality at Glyndebourne at an approximate value of £1,278
Date of receipt of donation: 13 June 2013
Date of acceptance of donation: 13 June 2013
Donor status: company, registration 01501573
(Registered 19 June 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.