Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Andrew Hunter voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly against the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a smoking banDetails
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rightsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Health how many people are receiving NHS continuing care in each strategic health authority in England.
What measures he proposes to take to assist the restoration of devolved government in Northern Ireland.
Does the Secretary of State accept that inclusivity is no longer on the agenda, that the provisional republican movement remains the criminal and terrorist organisation that it always has been and that it should be marginalised? It is now time to move forward and restore devolved government in the Province with the minimum further delay, involving all parties, nationalist and Unionist, which...
More of Mr Andrew Hunter's recent appearances
Former DUP MP for Basingstoke
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 49.66% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this MP