How Lindsay Hoyle voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Has never voted on raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lindsay Hoyle never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Order. I am sure that there must have been a question somewhere in that great rant, and I am sure that Mr Jenkin will be able to pick out an answer.
Last but certainly not least, I call Tim Loughton.
I remind Members that we will follow the usual procedure of speaking for about 10 to 15 minutes.
More of Lindsay Hoyle's recent appearances
Labour MP for Chorley
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- Official Cars
- Forensic Science Service
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (7 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Business and Enterprise Committee (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Member, Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 18 Apr 2008)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (29 Jun 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Catering Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 151 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 0.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 44 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 121 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lindsay Hoyle’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 481 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Address of donor: Members Hill, Brooklands Rd, Weybridge, KT13 0QU
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Two tickets for the RHS
Chelsea Flower show at an approximate value of £1,260
Date of receipt of donation: 22 May 2013
Date of acceptance of donation: 22 May 2013
Donor status: company, registration 01501573
(Registered 20 June 2013)
6. Overseas visits
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): return flights to Gibraltar, value £785 and hotel accommodation for 2 nights, value £300; total value £1,085
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 18-21 September 2013
Purpose of visit: meeting Governor and civic dignitaries
(Registered 14 October 2013)
8. Land and Property
Commercial leasehold property at Adlington, Chorley. No rental income received since 2011. (Updated 14 October 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.