To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many prisoners have died in each prison in each of the last six months.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many deaths in custody are under investigation by police as suspected homicide.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many homicides in prison have taken place in each of the last 10 years.
More of Kelvin Hopkins’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Luton North
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Education and Skills
- Home Department
- Railways: Freight
- Railways: Franchises
- Directly Operated Railways
- Electronic Tagging
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Deregulation Bill (Joint Committee) (10 Jul 2013 to 11 Dec 2013)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Transport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 21 Mar 2011)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (25 Apr 2007 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Crossrail Bill Committee (5 Dec 2005 to 13 Nov 2007)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (16 Oct 2002 to 6 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 48 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.27% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 13 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 92 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Kelvin Hopkins’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 694 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from