How Kate Hoey voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately against reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted moderately against encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted moderately against university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted moderately against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Get email notifications when Kate Hoey speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Kate Hoey quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
I want the Home Secretary to be very clear, and give a yes or no answer. Will the House get the chance in the next couple of weeks to vote on the European arrest warrant?
More of Kate Hoey's recent appearances
Labour MP for Vauxhall
Entered House of Commons on 15 June 1989 — unknown
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Culture Media and Sport
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- European Constitution
- Departmental Staff
- Playing Fields
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Sport), Department for Culture, Media & Sport (28 Jul 1999 to 11 Jun 2001)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Home Office (28 Jul 1998 to 28 Jul 1999)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 45 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 57.80% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 14 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 265 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Kate Hoey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 503 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from