I rise to present a similar petition in the same terms on behalf of the residents of North East Hertfordshire, who feel most strongly about this issue. The Petition of residents of North East Hertfordshire. [P001458]
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many people with asthma have a written asthma action plan; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, if he will make an assessment of how healthcare data and digital information could be used to help reduce variations in asthma care across the UK.
More of Oliver Heald’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for North East Hertfordshire
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Hertfordshire North
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Constitutional Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Duchy of Lancaster
- Cabinet Office
- Mental Health
- Departmental Internet
- Departments: Manpower
- Departmental Consultants
- Departmental Information Officers
Other offices held in the past
- Member, House of Commons Governance Committee (16 Oct 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Solicitor-General (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- Member, Draft House of Lords Reform Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Jun 2011 to 26 Mar 2012)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (26 Oct 2010 to 15 Oct 2012)
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 12 Dec 2012)
- Member, Committee of Selection (26 Oct 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (22 Oct 2007 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Shadow Secretary of State (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Secretary of State (Justice) (15 Jun 2004 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Member, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (9 Dec 2003 to 13 Jul 2005)
- Shadow Leader of the House of Commons (1 Jun 2003 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Shadow Cabinet Minister (Work and Pensions) (1 Jun 2002 to 1 Jun 2003)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Health) (1 Jun 2001 to 1 Jun 2002)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Home Affairs) (1 Jun 2000 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Administration Committee (22 Jun 1998 to 21 Feb 2000)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (1 Jun 1997 to 1 Jun 2000)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Social Security) (6 Jul 1995 to 2 May 1997)
- Member, Employment Committee (27 Apr 1992 to 31 Oct 1994)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 49 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 46 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 81.36% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1001 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from