To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many individual personal independent payments have been awarded in the London Borough of Southwark since April 2013.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many personal independent payment applications his Department has received from people in the London Borough of Southwark since April 2013.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how much his Department has awarded in personal independent payments in the London Borough of Southwark since April 2013.
More of Harriet Harman's recent appearances
Labour MP for Camberwell and Peckham
Entered House of Commons on 28 October 1982 — unknown
Also represented Peckham; Southwark Peckham
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- International Development
- Culture Media and Sport
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Overseas Aid
- Kieron Bryan
- UN Agencies: Finance
Currently held offices
- Chair, Parliamentary Labour Party
- Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- Shadow Deputy Prime Minister and Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Secretary of State for International Development (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Acting Leader of the Opposition (12 May 2010 to 25 Sep 2010)
- Member, Speaker's Committee for the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (4 Nov 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Speaker's Committee For the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (27 Oct 2009 to 4 Nov 2009)
- Member, Members Estimate Committee (29 Sep 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Chairman, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (20 Aug 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State, Government Equalities Office (3 Dec 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (27 Jul 2007 to 20 Aug 2008)
- Lord Privy Seal, House of Commons (28 Jun 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State, Ministry of Justice (9 May 2007 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Minister of State, Department for Constitutional Affairs (11 May 2005 to 9 May 2007)
- Solicitor General, Law Officers' Department (11 Jun 2001 to 11 May 2005)
- Secretary of State, Department of Social Security (3 May 1997 to 27 Jul 1998)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 55 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 52.96% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 229 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 181 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Harriet Harman’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1997 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Oct 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Name of donor: All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club Ltd
Address of donor: Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: two tickets for the Royal Box at Wimbledon, plus lunch; total value £3,590 (£1,795 per person)
Date of receipt of donation: 26 June 2014
Date of acceptance of donation: 26 June 2014
Donor status: company, registration number 7546718
(Registered 10 July 2014)
Name of donor: BSkyB
Address of donor: Grant Way, Isleworth, TW7 5QD
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: 2 Tour de France Stage 3 finish Line tickets, combined value £1,000 plus VAT
Date of receipt of donation: 7 July 2014
Date of acceptance of donation: 7 July 2014
Donor status: company, registration no 2247735
(Registered 28 July 2014)
8. Land and Property
Part ownership of house in Suffolk.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from