How Damian Green voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Damian Green hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
The Home Office does not hold this information. The police have the power under the Road Traffic Act 1988 to seize vehicles driven without licence or insurance. Enforcement of vehicle seizures is an operational matter for the police.
The scope and terms of reference for this review are being determined. The Secretary of State for the Home Department, my right hon. Friend the Member for Maidenhead (Mrs May), made it clear in her statement to the House on 6 March 2014, Official Report, column 1063, that “Mark Ellison and the CPS will be provided with whatever access they judge necessary to relevant documentary...
It is always a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Weir. I join other hon. Members in congratulating my near constituency neighbour, my hon. Friend the Member for Sittingbourne and Sheppey (Gordon Henderson), on securing the debate. His entirely reasonable final point was to request reassurance that the Government are aware of and sympathetic to people who fear rural crime. I can...
More of Damian Green's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ashford
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Education and Skills
- Illegal Immigrants
- Immigration Controls
- English Language
Other offices held in the past
- The Minister for Immigration (13 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- - Shadow Minister (Immigration), Home Affairs (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (6 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Immigration), Home Affairs (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 18 Jan 2006)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (12 Oct 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Environment and Transport (6 Jul 2004 to 9 Sep 2004)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Environment & Transport (10 May 2004 to 6 Jul 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 79.20% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 154 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Damian Green’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 907 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.