How Roger Godsiff voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Roger Godsiff occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Health what assessment was made of the compliance of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 with human rights legislation.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health pursuant to the answer of 24 March 2014, Official Report, column 125W, on medical records: databases, whether private companies will be permitted to tender for involvement in extracting patient information as part of care.data.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health pursuant to the answer of 28 February 2014, Official Report, column 582W, on medical records: databases, if he will provide more information on the range of uses beyond direct care to which data collected under care.data will be put; who will be responsible for deciding what use of the data is acceptable and by whom; and what auditing procedures will...
More of Roger Godsiff's recent appearances
Labour MP for Birmingham, Hall Green
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Medical Records: Databases
- Departmental Rail Travel
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Social Security Benefits
- IT Contracts
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 208 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 50.49% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 176 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Roger Godsiff’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 79 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.