Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Christopher Fraser voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a smoking banDetails
- Voted against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly against more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted very strongly against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a transparent ParliamentDetails
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted strongly against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted very strongly against allowing ministers to intervene in inquestsDetails
More on well-known issues (from the Guardian) & their full record
Will the Secretary of State finally accept that the Government have failed people in rural areas in terms of fuel poverty? In such areas, there is not a choice of suppliers and the use of a car is a necessity, not a luxury.
Mr. Bill Cash would like to make a contribution. I have cleared it with the Minister, if you are happy, Mr. Letwin.
More of Christopher Fraser's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for South West Norfolk
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Cancer Treatment
- Departments: Postal Services
- Prostate Cancer
- Legal Aid
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (13 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 62 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 60.87% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 5 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 143 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 12 Apr 2010.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Cash Converters, Financial Services, 15 Gentlemens Field, Westmill Road, Ware, Hertfordshire. (£25,001-£30,000)
£2.500 plus VAT
received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 26 August 2009)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 30 September 2009)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 3 November 2009)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 2 December 2009)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 5 January 2010)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days. (Registered 2 February 2010)
£2,500 plus VAT received. Hours: 2 days (Registered 8 March 2010)
8. Land and Property
Property in London and farm land and property in Dorset from which rental income is received.
9. Registrable shareholdings
(a) Protean Design; a concept and product design company.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register