They voted against it.
As set out in Budget 2013, the Government remains committed to implementing zero carbon homes from 2016. A further strengthening of the energy efficiency requirements in Building Regulations was announced in a written ministerial statement on 30 July 2013, Official Report, columns 165-66WS. A consultation seeking views on the next steps to zero carbon homes including a flexible way to help...
It is a great pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Gray. I congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for Pendle (Andrew Stephenson) on securing the debate, on the forceful way he has drawn the Government’s attention to the concerns in his area and on his success in his lobbying endeavours to date. I understand the challenges that he has raised and I will address them as best I...
More of Don Foster’s recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Bath
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Culture Media and Sport
- Local Government and the Regions
- Home Department
- Olympic Games
- Olympic Games 2012
- Rail Safety
- Sports: Finance
Other offices held in the past
- Comptroller (HM Household) (Deputy Chief Whip, House of Commons) (7 Oct 2013 to 8 May 2015)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (1 Jul 2003 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport (1 Jun 2002 to 1 Jun 2003)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Environment, Transport and the Regions) (1 Jun 1999 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Education & Employment Committee (15 Nov 1995 to 29 Mar 1999)
- Member, Education Sub-committee (15 Nov 1995 to 29 Mar 1999)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Work and Pensions) (1 Jun 1995 to 1 Jun 1997)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Education) (1 Jun 1992 to 1 Jun 1995)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 81.28% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 121 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 835 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from