Quite often rebels against their party
How Eric Forth voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately against a smoking banDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted strongly against equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Has never voted on more EU integrationDetails
- Voted strongly against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted strongly against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted moderately for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly against the hunting banDetails
More on their full record
How many of those criminals had a previous criminal record, either here or in their own country?
What about unemployment?
Why did the Minister decide to make her statement today?
More of Eric Forth's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Bromley and Chislehurst
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Chairman, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (1 Nov 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Chairman, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (1 Nov 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Member, Liaison Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Member, Finance & Services Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Member, Administration Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 19 May 2006)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (29 Jun 2005 to 1 Nov 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Responsiveness to messages sent via WriteToThem.com in 2006: MP did not accept messages via WriteToThem.
- Has voted in 64.75% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation. (From Public Whip)
- 17 people are tracking this MP