Speak for yourself!
No pressure then, Madam Deputy Speaker. I hope to be perfect, but I am clearly not as perfect as the hon. Member for Poplar and Limehouse (Jim Fitzpatrick) or my hon. Friend the Member for Southend West (Mr Amess). My hon. Friend regularly takes part in pre-recess Adjournment debates; indeed, it would not be a pre-recess Adjournment debate without him. His list of ideas would flavour...
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what proportion of passport applications made in the last 12 months have been processed within (a) five, (b) 10 and (c) 15 working days.
More of Nigel Evans's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ribble Valley
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Surplus Assets Sales
- Parliamentary Questions
- Departmental Data Protection
- Ministerial Accommodation
Other offices held in the past
- First Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means (8 Jun 2010 to 11 Sep 2013)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (15 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, International Development Committee (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Culture, Media & Sport Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 10 Aug 2009)
- Vice-Chairman (Conservatives Abroad), Conservative Party (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 12.99% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 32 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Nigel Evans’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1141 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.