How Louise Ellman voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Louise Ellman never rebelled against their party in this parliament
It is essential that both sides return to negotiations and that they recognise that they will both have to make great compromises to secure a negotiated peace. Does the Foreign Secretary believe that the Palestinian leadership has been preparing the Palestinians for peace when terrorists freed by Israel have been welcomed in the Palestinian Authority as heroes? A broadcast by Palestinian...
To ask the Secretary of State for Health (1) which local health commissioning groups have prescribed bevacizumab for patients diagnosed with ovarian cancer who have received first and second line treatments; (2) what guidance he has issued to (a) NHS England and (b) local commissioning groups about the prescription of bevacizumab for patients diagnosed with ovarian cancer who have received...
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mrs Brooke. The importance of the issue has been shown by the well-informed contributions of so many hon. Members, including reference to the significance of Felixstowe and smaller ports such as Fleetwood and to the need to promote ports right across the UK. The Minister’s apology is fully accepted. I thank him for his full response....
More of Louise Ellman's recent appearances
Labour MP for Liverpool, Riverside
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Asylum Seekers
- Lyons Review
- Rescue Services
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (3 Jun 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Chairman, Transport Committee (23 May 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Transport Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 23 May 2008)
- Member, Transport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.27% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 52 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 191 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Louise Ellman’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 315 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: BM LFI
, London, W1N 3XX
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights with a value of £550; additional transport with a value of £60, and accommodation, food and drink valued at £1,190; total £1,800
Date of visit:29 September 2013 to 4 October 2013
(Registered 9 October 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.