How Gwyneth Dunwoody voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against university tuition feesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Gwyneth Dunwoody quite often rebelled against their party in their last parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what assessment he has made of (a) progress on implementation of the Palestinian Reform and Development Plan and (b) the effect of Hamas' control of Gaza on the overall development of the Palestinian economy.
To ask the Secretary of State for International Development what assessment he has made of the effect of the situation in Gaza on the flow of UK aid to the Palestinians; whether his Department plans to resume direct funding to the Palestinian Authority; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport how many heavy goods vehicle test stations are operated by the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency; and what their locations are.
More of Gwyneth Dunwoody's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Crewe and Nantwich
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Local Government and the Regions
- Home Department
- Trade and Industry
- London Olympics
- Road Safety
- Delegated Examiners
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 18 Apr 2008)
- Chairman, Transport Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 18 Apr 2008)
- Member, Transport Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 1 Nov 2005)
- Member, Liaison Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Chairman, Transport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 42.72% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 216 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.