To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what assessment he has made of the effects of (a) private finance initiative contracts relating to and (b) Government funding of residual waste plants on the ability of small businesses and community groups to set up residual waste projects.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence if he will make a public announcement when the last US cluster munitions have been removed from the UK.
To ask the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families if he will issue guidance to school governors on their individual liability in respect of decisions on the employment of staff.
More of David Drew's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Stroud
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Western Sahara
- Bovine TB
- Bovine Tuberculosis
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee on Reform of the House of Commons (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, South West Regional Select Committee (4 Mar 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 155 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 661 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.88% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 24 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 62 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 769 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.