How Frank Doran voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Frank Doran hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
I beg to move, That this House has considered the fishing industry. I welcome the Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, the hon. Member for Camborne and Redruth (George Eustice), the new fisheries Minister, to his first annual fisheries debate. There was a time when these debates were fairly rowdy affairs, but I think he will find that it is a bit more sedate now....
The hon. Gentleman makes a valid point. All of us are ashamed of the level of discards, but at the end of the day, that has been part—
More of Frank Doran's recent appearances
Labour MP for Aberdeen North
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- House of Commons Commission
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Coroners and Justice Act 2009
- Mesothelioma: Drugs
- September Sittings
- Helicopters: Safety
- Members: Allowances
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Advisory Committee on Works of Art (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Chairman, Administration Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Finance & Services Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Administration Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 20 Jul 2005)
- Member, Culture, Media & Sport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 68.36% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 9 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Frank Doran’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 265 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.