How Brian H Donohoe voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Brian H Donohoe occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London SW1P 3JA, for opinion research.
£75 paid directly to Central Ayrshire Election Fund on 26 March 2013. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 16 April 2013)
£75 for April-May 2013 parliamentary panel survey; paid directly to Central Ayrshire Election Fund. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 20 May 2013)
£75 for June 2013 parliamentary panel survey; paid directly to Central Ayrshire Election Fund. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 26 September 2013)
£75 for November 2013 parliamentary panel survey; donated to Central Ayrshire Election Fund. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 20 January 2014)
£75 for January 2014 parliamentary panel survey; donated to Central Ayrshire Election Fund. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 24 March 2014)
Payments from Ipsos MORI, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY, for opinion research:
£200 paid on 5 September 2013 for survey on 1 July 2013. Hours: 1 hr.Payment made direct to Central Ayrshire Election Fund. (Registered 18 September 2013)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for online survey. (Registered 25 November 2013)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: PO Box
4, Earl Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 6QG
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, £415.58; accommodation, £110.97; hospitality, transfers and other incidentals, £314.97; total £841.52
Destination of visit: Ludwigshafen, Germany
Date of visit: 23-24 July 2013
(Registered 16 August 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register