To ask the Secretary of State for Health, when he first contacted GSK about the price of the meningitis B vaccine.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many children died of meningitis B in each of the last five years for which figures are available.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will commission a survey to establish the initial origins and final destinations within the London area of passengers leaving or entering Euston by InterCity services on the West Coast Mainline broken down by the non-London stations at which passengers boarded or disembarked.
More of Frank Dobson’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Holborn and St Pancras
Entered House of Commons on 3 May 1979 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Camden Holborn and St Pancras South
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Foundation Hospitals
- NHS Direct
- IT Contracts
- Departmental Manpower
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
- Member, Administration Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 4 Feb 2008)
- The Secretary of State for Health (3 May 1997 to 10 Oct 1999)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (21 Jun 1994 to 1 May 1997)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (1 Jun 1994 to 1 Jun 1997)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport (1 Jul 1993 to 21 Jun 1994)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (11 Apr 1992 to 1 Jul 1993)
- Member, House of Commons (Services): Computer Sub-Committee (5 Dec 1989 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change (1 Jul 1989 to 11 Apr 1992)
- Member, Privileges Committee (22 Nov 1988 to 14 Nov 1989)
- Member, House of Commons (Services): New Building Sub-Committee (17 Jun 1987 to 9 Nov 1989)
- Chair, House of Commons (Services): Computer Sub-Committee (17 Jun 1987 to 5 Dec 1989)
- Member, House of Commons (Services) Committee (17 Jun 1987 to 9 Nov 1989)
- Member, Televising of Proceedings of the House Committee (17 Jun 1987 to 9 Nov 1989)
- Shadow Leader of the House of Commons (12 Jun 1987 to 1 Jul 1989)
- Shadow Minister (Health) (1 Jun 1983 to 1 Jun 1987)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Education) (1 Jun 1981 to 1 Jun 1983)
- Member, Environment Committee (3 May 1979 to 24 May 1982)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 31 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 61.90% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 180 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1646 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
6 August 2014, £75 paid to direct to local organisation by Populus, 10 Northborough Street, London EC1V 0AT, for completing an interview on 28 July 2014. Hours: 35 mins. (Registered 26 August 2014)
Received £90 from the Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GO, for an article. Hours: 10 minutes in editing a speech I made in the House of Commons
. (Registered 4 December 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from