To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what discussions he has had with his counterparts in other states taking military action in Iraq and Syria on possible ISIS influence in Pakistan.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what recent discussions he has had with his counterpart in Pakistan on the activities of ISIS in Pakistan.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what assessment he has made of the prevalence of recruitment of new members to ISIS in Pakistan.
More of John Denham's recent appearances
Labour MP for Southampton, Itchen
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Procurement
- Departmental Billing
- Students: Finance
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Secretary of State, Department for Communities and Local Government (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Secretary of State, Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (28 Jun 2007 to 10 Jun 2009)
- Member, Liaison Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 3 Jun 2008)
- Chairman, Home Affairs Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 20 Jul 2007)
- Member, Liaison Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Chairman, Home Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Minister of State (Police, Courts and Drugs), Home Office (11 Jun 2001 to 18 Mar 2003)
- Minister of State, Department of Health (24 Dec 1998 to 11 Jun 2001)
- Minister of State, Department of Social Security (28 Jul 1998 to 24 Dec 1998)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department of Social Security (5 May 1997 to 28 Jul 1998)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 55 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 62.66% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 22 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 107 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on John Denham’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1068 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from