To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what the cost was to his Department of the visits and press conferences for the (a) long term economic plans for Yorkshire and (b) long term economic plan for the north-west events.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what contact there has been between Ministers and officials in her Department and Afzal Amin since May 2010.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what contact her Department has had with (a) Curzon Education and (b) the Curzon Institute since May 2010; what contracts her Department holds with those bodies; and what the value of those contracts is.
More of Jim Cunningham's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Coventry South
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Coventry South East
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Middle East
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 22 Nov 2010)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Minister of State), Department for Energy and Climate Change (16 Oct 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Minister of State), Department for Work and Pensions (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Oct 2008)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Solicitor General), Law Officers' Department (10 Nov 2005 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 Nov 2006)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 5 Dec 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (28 Jan 2003 to 11 Jul 2005)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (1 Jan 1998 to 1 Jan 2001)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (9 Jul 1997 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (23 Feb 1994 to 21 Mar 1997)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 121 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 387 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 79.10% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 384 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from