Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Tony Colman voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately for a smoking banDetails
- Voted strongly against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted strongly for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately for the hunting banDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how long candidates for the Metropolitan police waited before the commencement of training after selection in the last period for which figures are available.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreignand Commonwealth Affairs when the People's Redemption Army (PRA) in Uganda was formed; what installations the PRA has attacked; and if he will make a statement.
Before I make my brief contribution on the UK and Africa, I hope that you will allow me a point of personal explanation, Mr. Deputy Speaker. A number of hon. Members have approached me in recent days, saying that they were sorry that I was standing down at the next general election. I hasten to say that I am not. It is subject to the decision of the electors of Putney, but I hope to be...
More of Mr Tony Colman's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Putney
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Member, International Development Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 63.16% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 0 people are tracking this MP