How Ann Clwyd voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Ann Clwyd occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
It has been promised many times, but what progress has been made on gaining unimpeded humanitarian access in Syria?
I congratulate the hon. Member for Stafford (Jeremy Lefroy) on his eloquent presentation. The Francis report carries lessons for everyone involved in health care—whether it be hospitals and their boards, regulators, professionals or Governments. However, those lessons need to be learned all over Britain. It is a matter not just for England, but for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales....
I am grateful to Professor Sir Bruce Keogh for offering to assist. Given his vast experience, the people whom he offered to assist would be sensible to take the offer very seriously indeed. The Transparency and Mortality Taskforce, which was set up by the Welsh Assembly a year ago, has today announced recommendations on a measure of mortality for Wales. Although I welcome its finally...
More of Ann Clwyd's recent appearances
Labour MP for Cynon Valley
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- Arms Export Licences
- Miners' Compensation
- UK Nationals (Cuba)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, International Development Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 62.50% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Ann Clwyd’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 610 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.