Order. This is an extremely long intervention.
With this it will be convenient to discuss the following: Amendment 1, in clause 112, page 94, line 1, a t beginning insert— ‘(1) Before bringing forward any further reform of the bank levy rates system, the Chancellor shall lay before Parliament a report considering the impact on the total receipts paid to the Exchequer since 2010 by— (a) UK...
Order. I wish to call the Minister by 3.45 pm at the latest, so I ask the hon. Member for Gainsborough (Sir Edward Leigh) to ensure that he has sat down by then.
More of Martin Caton's recent appearances
Labour MP for Gower
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- International Development
- Unexploded Ordnance
- Guantanamo Bay
- Rescue Services
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Consolidation etc. Bills (Joint Committee) (15 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Consolidation etc. Bills (Joint Committee) (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
- Chairman, Pensions Bill Committee (6 out of 12)
- Chairman, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill Committee (1 out of 17)
- Chairman, Crime and Courts Bill Committee (7 out of 13)
- Chairman, Finance (No. 2) Bill Committee (3 out of 5)
- Chairman, Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures Bill Committee (5 out of 10)
- Chairman, Wreck Removal Convention Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Chairman, Identity Documents Bill Committee (3 out of 5)
- Chairman, Protection of Freedoms Bill Committee (9 out of 20)
- Chairman, Child Poverty Bill Committee (4 out of 10)
- Chairman, Employment Bill Committee (2 out of 4)
- Chairman, Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Chairman, Consumers, Estate Agents and Redress Bill Committee (2 out of 6)
- Chairman, Regulation of Financial Services (Land Transactions) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Chairman, Compensation Bill Committee (1 out of 4)
- Chairman, Health Bill Committee (1 out of 12)
- Chairman, Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill Committee (5 out of 8)
- Carers (Equal Opportunities) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Public Audit (Wales) Bill Committee (1 out of 2)
- Local Government Bill Committee (12 out of 14)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 63.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 5 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Martin Caton’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 121 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.