Holding answer received on 04 March 2015 The information requested is in the attached table. The Forward Fleet comprises aircraft which are serviceable and those which are short-term unserviceable. Short-term unserviceable aircraft are undergoing minor works, forward maintenance or any other unforeseen rectification or technical inspection work that can arise on a day-to-day...
While operating over Syria, UK Reapers conduct a range of surveillance tasks. No UK Reaper missions have been conducted in Syria other than for surveillance purposes.
More of Julian Brazier's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Canterbury
Entered House of Commons on 11 June 1987 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Navy: Reserve Forces
- People Trafficking
- Military Equipment
- Non-Domestic Rates: Ports
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Stte for Defence (since 15 Jul 2014)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Defence Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 3 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Minister (Transport) (10 May 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) (1 Oct 2003 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (1 Mar 2003 to 1 Oct 2003)
- Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) (1 Jun 2002 to 1 Jun 2003)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (1 Jun 2001 to 1 Jun 2002)
- Member, Defence Committee (14 Jul 1998 to 11 May 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 6 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.54% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 21 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 115 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Julian Brazier’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 691 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA:
5 March 2014, received £75 for completing a survey. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 3 April 2014)
Received £75 for completing a survey in April 2014. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 16 May 2014)
Received £75 for completing a survey in May 2014. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 26 June 2014)
Received £75 for completing the May-June 2014 Survey. Payment donated to charity. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 19 August 2014, updated 28 August 2014)
Consultant on energy saving products for
Conditionaire International Ltd, Wellington House, 7-9 Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1HT, until July 2014. Conditionaire also heads a consortium of small companies selling energy and water saving products, including Fridgesaver, Liet Corp, Smartcool and WEMS
. Paid by commission only. (£0-£5,000, estimated). (Registered 15 June 2012; updated 17 December 2012, updated 2 August 2014)
£500 received from The Times
, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E98 1XY, for an article published on 16 April 2014. Hours: 10 hrs. (Registered 24 April 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from