Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Peter Bradley voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted very strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cardsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills what level of (a) tuition fees and (b) bursaries and grants for students are proposed byeach higher education institution in England from 2006.
May I press the Leader of the House on the issue that my hon. Friend the Member for Burnley (Mr. Pike) raised? The Leader of the House referred to the Conservatives' policy on council tax as a fantasy, but it is worse than that: it is a nightmare. When the Chancellor made his very welcome statement yesterday, he may have noticed that Conservative Members raised not two but five fingers, to...
To ask the Secretary of State for Health what the average cost per item prescribed was of prescriptions issued by (a) dispensing and (b) non-dispensing general practitioners in each year since 1997; and if he will make a statement.
More of Mr Peter Bradley's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for The Wrekin
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- PPS (Rt Hon Alun Michael, Minister of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 87.32% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this MP