To ask the Secretary of State for Health what discussions he has had with relevant stakeholders on steps to ensure that specialist neuromuscular physiotherapy is provided to both children and adults with muscle-wasting conditions in South Yorkshire.
To ask the hon. Member for South West Devon, representing the Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission, what the electoral registration figures were in each ward in the recent confirmation dry run conducted by Sheffield city council.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government when all publications and literature, including press releases and statements made by officials on behalf of his Department will be politically impartial in accordance with the principles and requirements of the Code of Recommended Practice on Local Authority Publicity.
More of Clive Betts's recent appearances
Labour MP for Sheffield South East
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Deputy Prime Minister
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Buildings
- Local Government Finance
- Social Rented Housing
- Housing: Older People
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee on Reform of the House of Commons (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Select Committee (4 Mar 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (13 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (28 Jun 2006 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Finance & Services Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 28 Jun 2006)
- Member, Urban Affairs Sub-committee Committee (11 Jun 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Chairman, Urban Affairs Sub-committee Committee (to 11 Jun 2004)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Government Whip (technically a Lords Commissioner, HM Treasury) (28 Jul 1998 to 11 Jun 2001)
- Assistant Whip (funded by HM Treasury) (6 May 1997 to 28 Jul 1998)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 75.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Clive Betts’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 484 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes, Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA, for completing surveys. All payments are donated directly to my constituency
20 December 2012, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
3 January 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
26 February 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
13 May 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
17 May 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
7 October 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 7 October 2013)
Payment of £100 from Leftfield, 51 Clink Street Studios, Clink St, London SE1 9DG, for completing survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 28 July 2013)
8. Land and Property
One residential property in London, for which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.