A selection of Paul Beresford's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Details
Voted moderately for encouraging occupational pensions Details
Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Details
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Details
Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Details
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Details
New: more analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what plans he has to ensure the vaccination of eligible people who have not previously accessed the shingles vaccine.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, when the Government plans to make the shingles vaccine available to everyone who requests it in the 70-79 age group.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, whether the shingles vaccination will be included as an indicator in the Public Health Outcomes Framework along with other recommended vaccination programmes.
More of Paul Beresford’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Mole Valley
Entered House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Also represented Croydon Central
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Departmental Written Questions
- Non-domestic Rates: Garages and Petrol Stations
- Dental Services
- CJD: Disease Control
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Privileges Committee (7 Jan 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Standards Committee (7 Jan 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (27 Jun 2006 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 27 Jun 2006)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (22 Jul 2002 to 11 Jul 2005)
- Member, Urban Affairs Sub-committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Transport, Local Government & The Regions Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Transport Sub-committee (19 Dec 2000 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Environment, Transport & Regional Affairs Committee (13 Dec 2000 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Environment Sub-committee (13 Dec 2000 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Procedure Committee (31 Jul 1997 to 11 May 2001)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Environment) (20 Jul 1994 to 2 May 1997)
- Member, Education Committee (27 Apr 1992 to 27 Oct 1994)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 184 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Paul Beresford’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 386 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Employed as part-time dental surgeon for Beresford Dental Practice Limited, 207 Upper Richmond Road, SW15 6SQ:
Fees paid to Beresford Dental Practice for 2013-14, giving net profits of £6,613. I made no drawings from the company during the year. Hours: 400 hrs approx. (Registered 16 December 2014)
Costs of £700 to attend the FMC
dental conference on 13 and 14 June 2014 were met by FMC, Hertford House, Farm Close, Shenley, Herts WD7 9AB, in lieu of payment for advice and editorial advice. Hours: 12 hrs
. (Registered 24 June 2014)
Retained as consultant on Professional Indemnity for Lockton Insurance, The St Botolph Bldg, 138 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AG. Remuneration of £1,000 a month for between 6 and 24 hours each month.
March 2014, payment of £4,000 for the four months from October 2013 to January 2014. Hours: 54 hrs approx. (Registered 9 April 2014)
June 2014, payment of £4,000 for the four months from February 2014 to May 2014. Hours: 54 hrs approx. (Registered 24 June 2014)
December 2014, payment of £5,000 for the five months to end November 2014. Hours: 70 hrs approx. (Registered 16 December 2014)
8. Land and Property
Private accommodation and surgery, London.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from