Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Charlotte Atkins voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted strongly for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a transparent ParliamentDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for allowing ministers to intervene in inquestsDetails
More on well-known issues (from the Guardian) & their full record
To ask the Minister for the Olympics what the cost was of building the freight facility at the main Olympic site.
To ask the Minister for the Olympics how much freight is planned to be transferred by water to the main Olympic site in each of the next 12 months.
To ask the Minister for the Olympics what plans she has for development of the wharf at the main Olympic site.
More of Charlotte Atkins's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Staffordshire Moorlands
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- Education and Skills
- Olympic Games 2012: Construction
- Inland Waterways: Repairs and Maintenance
- Portland Cement
- Burton Independent Sector Treatment Centre
- Office of Fair Trading
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Finance & Services Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 24 Jan 2006)
- Member, Health Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Transport (10 Sep 2004 to 11 May 2005)
- Assistant Whip (funded by HM Treasury) (14 Oct 2002 to 11 May 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 21 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.81% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 8 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 136 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)