To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change what procedures his Department has put in place to evaluate the effectiveness of the Act on Carbon Dioxide advertising campaign; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families (1) what steps his Department takes to ensure that its funding for county Youth Parliaments represents value for money; and if he will make a statement; (2) how much funding his Department has provided to the Surrey Youth Parliament in each of the last three years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (1) whether he has made an estimate of the (a) total financial contribution made by foreign national visitors to national museums and galleries in each year since 1997 and (b) proportion of the turnover of those museums attributable to such contributions in each of those years; and if he will make a statement; (2) what estimate...
More of Peter Ainsworth's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for East Surrey
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Culture Media and Sport
- Trade and Industry
- Foot and Mouth
- Environmental Appraisals
- Departmental Computers
- Departmental Buildings
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Culture, Media & Sport Committee (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (6 Jan 2009 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment Food & Rural Affairs, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jan 2009)
- Member, Advisory Committee on Works of Art (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Liaison Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 3 Aug 2006)
- Chairman, Environmental Audit Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 3 Aug 2006)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 1 Nov 2005)
- Member, Advisory Committee on Works of Art (10 Jan 2005 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Advisory Committee of Works of Art (to 10 Jan 2005)
- Member, Liaison Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Chairman, Environmental Audit Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 36 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 64.13% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 63 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 300 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.