This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on William Hay’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for Foyle
- Changed party from DUP on 8 May 2007
We’re missing a photo of William Hay. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 25 June 1998 — General election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Clause 11 (Transitional provisions) (20 May 2013)
“I will not call amendment No 18 as it is consequential to amendment No 2, which has not been made.”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Clause 12 (Commencement) (20 May 2013)
“I will not call amendment No 20 as it is consequential to amendment No 2, which has not been made. That concludes the Further Consideration Stage of the Civil Service (Special Advisers) Bill. The Bill stands referred to the Speaker. I ask the House to take its ease as we move into the next item of business. (Mr Principal Deputy Speaker [Mr Mitchel McLaughlin] in the Chair)”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Noes (20 May 2013)
“Order. I have been advised by the party Whips that, in accordance with Standing Order 27(1A)(b), there is agreement that we can dispose of the three minutes and move straight to the Division. Amendment No 2 proposed: In page 1, leave out subsections (4) and (5).— [Mr D Bradley.] Question put. The Assembly divided: Ayes 20; Noes 78.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 7 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on William Hay’s activity.