This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Sydney Anderson’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for Upper Bann
We’re missing a photo of Sydney Anderson. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 1 July 2010 — appointed
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Peace Monitoring Report (20 May 2013)
“I thank the First Minister for his detailed response. Obviously, First Minister, there are a number of wide-ranging issues. Which 10 would you highlight?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Rural Schools (14 May 2013)
“I welcome this debate, which is on an issue that goes to the very heart of our rural communities. I commend my party colleagues for bringing the motion to the House. The education and library boards' draft primary area plans have been out for consultation since 19 March, and the consultation has been extended to the end of next month. Those plans, which set out a framework for...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Environment (14 May 2013)
“I thank the Minister for his statement today. Minister, in your statement, you refer to legislation in the Republic of Ireland's Parliament that will enable Science Foundation Ireland to fund all-island research. Will you provide further details, especially on the impact that it might have on Northern Ireland as a whole?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 1 person is tracking this MLA — email me updates on Sydney Anderson’s activity.