This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Steven Agnew’s activity (no more than once per day)
Green MLA for North Down
- Entered the Assembly on 6 May 2011 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Together: Building a United Community (14 May 2013)
“I welcome the statement but reserve the right to judge the actions as they happen. One of the biggest criticisms of the process has been that it has been purely political. Could the work of the all-party group — and I wait to see whether it is "all-party" and includes my own party — look at genuinely participative models, such as the Citizens' Assembly in British...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business: Clause 18 (Creation of network of conservation sites) (30 Apr 2013)
“I also support this group of amendments. I am not keen to keep the House unnecessarily. The points on the wild birds directive have been made. I will not reiterate them, other than to welcome the amendments. Equally, I welcome the amendment to broaden MCZs to bring them in line with the protections of EU marine sites. So, on behalf of the Green Party, I support these...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business: Clause 4 (Withdrawal of marine plan) (30 Apr 2013)
“Will the Member give way?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 12 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Steven Agnew’s activity.