This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Pam Lewis’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for South Antrim
We’re missing a photo of Pam Lewis. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 6 May 2011 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Ulster Hospital: Mental Health Services (20 May 2013)
“What actions have been taken to improve child and adolescent services in Northern Ireland?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Empty Homes Strategy (30 Apr 2013)
“How many empty homes are there throughout Northern Ireland, and where is the highest concentration of those empty homes?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Adjournment: Antrim Area Hospital: Sexual Assault Referral Centre (23 Apr 2013)
“I thank the Minister for giving way. As you stated, information leaflets and pamphlets being made available to victims of sexual assault can lead victims into further danger if they have to return to their abuser because they have that kind of literature on their person. Will the Minister take on board my comments about the positive role that independent domestic violence advisers...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 7 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Pam Lewis’s activity.