This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Maeve McLaughlin’s activity (no more than once per day)
Sinn F??in MLA for Foyle
We’re missing a photo of Maeve McLaughlin. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 14 June 2012 — appointed
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Autism: East Belfast (20 May 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat. How often does the Minister meet the Education Minister about autism?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Civil Service: Equal Pay (14 May 2013)
“Does the Minister agree that, while the current equal pay settlement dealt satisfactorily with many outstanding cases, there are many other members of the public service, some of whom have retired, who have been left feeling aggrieved and feeling that their voices have been ignored? Go raibh maith agat.”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Committee Business: Suicide Prevention (15 Apr 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat. I support the motion as a member of the Health Committee. At this point, I, too, want to express my deepest condolences to Kieran and his family. I hope that you and your family get every support that you need at this very difficult time. As has rightly been pointed out, suicide has blighted our island, with almost every city and village knowing the pain...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 1 person is tracking this MLA — email me updates on Maeve McLaughlin’s activity.