This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Kieran McCarthy’s activity (no more than once per day)
Alliance MLA for Strangford
- Entered the Assembly on 25 June 1998 — General election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business: The Marine Management Organisation (30 Apr 2013)
“Members will not be surprised to know that I support my esteemed colleague Anna Lo in supporting amendment Nos 1 and 2. Northern Ireland is already far behind other regions of these islands with regard to environmental consideration. I fear that, without emphasis on sustainable development, we will fall even further behind. The Marine Bill fails to identify an overarching...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Roads and Transport (30 Apr 2013)
“I welcome the Minister's statement, but I am somewhat disappointed by his response to Karen McKevitt about Narrow Water bridge. I am not a member of the SDLP or Sinn Féin, but I want to see that bridge go ahead as soon as possible. It is up to him and all Departments to ensure that it is not lost to Northern Ireland. Under the heading "EU Matters", six issues of mutual...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business : Tobacco Retailers Bill: Second Stage (23 Apr 2013)
“On behalf of the Alliance Party, I support the Bill. The priority for us all is to reduce the number of people getting cancer in the first place. We all know that smoking causes one in four avoidable deaths in Northern Ireland. I pay tribute to all the organisations in Northern Ireland, from the Public Health Agency down to our local GPs and pharmacies, that work...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 9 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Kieran McCarthy’s activity.