This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Gordon Dunne’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for North Down
- Entered the Assembly on 6 May 2011 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Economy: Private Sector Growth (3 Jun 2013)
“Will the Minister give us an update on Invest NI's performance over the last two years?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Paediatric Congenital Cardiac Services (20 May 2013)
“I thank the Minister for his answers. I understand that a considerable number of paediatric operations are carried out in Dublin at present. Is the Minister satisfied with the quality of care offered in existing hospitals?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Queen’s Parade, Bangor (30 Apr 2013)
“8. asked the Minister for Social Development for an update on the acquisition of the Queen's Parade site in Bangor. (AQO 3931/11-15)”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 5 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Gordon Dunne’s activity.