This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on David McIlveen’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for North Antrim
We’re missing a photo of David McIlveen. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 6 May 2011 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Vehicle Fuel Duty (14 May 2013)
“I oppose the motion and the amendment. I have a number of concerns about the original motion. There are a lot of words, but very little substance. The three aims of the motion are to increase revenue, combat fuel fraud and save the taxpayer money. If increasing revenue while saving taxpayer money were possible, Sinn Féin would be financial geniuses. I...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Together: Building a United Community (14 May 2013)
“I welcome the statement from the First Minister and express my disappointment at the playground-level pathological negativity that is coming from parts of the Assembly. Will the Minister explain the time frame for the publication of the new community relations strategy?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Minority Ethnic Development Fund (8 Apr 2013)
“1. asked the First Minister and deputy First Minister for an update on the processing of applications for tiers 2 and 3 of the minority ethnic development fund. (AQO 3701/11-15)”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 4 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on David McIlveen’s activity.