This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Chris Lyttle’s activity (no more than once per day)
Alliance MLA for Belfast East
- Entered the Assembly on 5 July 2010 — appointed
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Institutional Format (30 Apr 2013)
“I thank the deputy First Minister for his statement. I am sure that he will join me in recognising the work of organisations such as the IFA, Groundwork and the Playhouse Theatre and their presentations to the EU on the work of the Peace programme. What regional framework does the deputy First Minister think needs to be in place to continue to support the work of such...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Economic Initiatives and Sustainable Employment (23 Apr 2013)
“I think that the entire Assembly will support the motion and agree that building a Northern Ireland with the opportunities and quality of life necessary to retain talent and compete internationally is one of its key aims. We have heard concerning statistics. Migration has increased significantly. Jobseeker claimant numbers and unemployment among young people are of serious concern...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister (22 Apr 2013)
“Is the First Minister willing to clarify what exactly is causing the delay in publishing the report, given his desire to see it published?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 7 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Chris Lyttle’s activity.