This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Cathal Boylan’s activity (no more than once per day)
Sinn Féin MLA for Newry and Armagh
We’re missing a photo of Cathal Boylan. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 9 March 2007 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Inflation (14 May 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire as ucht a fhreagra. I thank the Minister for his answers so far. Will he give consideration to introducing safeguarding measures to protect pensioners' incomes? Go raibh míle maith agat.”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business: Clause 18 (Creation of network of conservation sites) (30 Apr 2013)
“We are the same age.”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Executive Committee Business: Clause 4 (Withdrawal of marine plan) (30 Apr 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. I welcome the opportunity to speak on the amendments in this group. There has been a lot of good work. I acknowledge the work of the Committee, the Committee staff and the departmental officials, especially on some of these amendments. I certainly support amendment No 4 to clause 4 and amendment No 5 to clause 8. I will...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 8 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Cathal Boylan’s activity.