This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Basil McCrea’s activity (no more than once per day)
UUP MLA for Lagan Valley
- Entered the Assembly on 9 March 2007 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Together: Building a United Community (14 May 2013)
“Responding in the spirit of generosity that the First Minister calls for, I welcome the proposals and put on record that I have absolutely no doubt about the First Minister's personal commitment to a shared future. My concern is whether others in his party share those views. He mentioned in response to an earlier question that this requires action, that it will blow the Programme...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Institutional Format (30 Apr 2013)
“In an earlier answer to Mr Maginness about the St Andrews Agreement review, the deputy First Minister said that the group had discussed North/South issues. However, it seems that a wider discussion is needed here. Will the deputy First Minister outline whether there are ongoing discussions on the matter and whether he thinks that those should be treated as a matter of urgency?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Assembly Business: Principal Deputy Speaker (15 Apr 2013)
“Elections are good for the soul. It is a useful exercise to put the questions — not just from that side of the House — to Mr McLaughlin asking him what his opinion was on the rule of law or some other important issues. However, it is also important to know what way people are going to vote and divide in the House. Members sit over there and ask questions and then...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 17 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Basil McCrea’s activity.