This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Alastair Ross’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP MLA for East Antrim
- Entered the Assembly on 14 May 2007 — appointed
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Adjournment: Special Needs Provision: Larne (30 Apr 2013)
“I thank the Member for bringing this Adjournment debate to the Floor of the House. I know that it is an issue of personal significance to him, and it is an important issue for all of us. It is more important than perhaps the number of Members in the Chamber tonight reflects, but, of, course that is partly to do with the fact that we had a similar debate in the House last week on...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Road Safety (30 Apr 2013)
“In answer to a previous question, the Minister mentioned the five main reasons for road collisions, one of which is drink-driving. Were drink-driving strategies discussed at the meeting? Can he confirm that he has changed his mind and is now supporting the Committee's position, which is that repeat offenders for drink-driving offences should face an automatic three-year ban?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statement: Local Government Reform: Transfer of Functions to New Councils (22 Apr 2013)
“I think it true to say that local communities can benefit from decisions being taken at as low a level as possible. The Minister, in his statement, mentioned that, in April 2016, there will be a review of the transfer of functions from central to local government. Will he indicate to the House whether he sees any further powers being devolved from central to local level after that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 7 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Alastair Ross’s activity.