This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Daithí McKay’s activity (no more than once per day)
Sinn Féin MLA for North Antrim
We’re missing a photo of Daithí McKay. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered the Assembly on 9 March 2007 — election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Civil Service: Sick Absence (3 Dec 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. I thank the Minister for his answers so far. Evidence shows that a healthier workforce is more productive, and case studies show a correlation between walking or cycling to work and fewer sick days. Sustrans suggests that, by focusing on that and implementing appropriate measures, we could halve the number of sick days in the Civil...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Aquaculture and Marine (2 Dec 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. The Minister made reference to sampling oysters on board a ship on Lough Foyle. No doubt that is one of the perks of the job. Will she elaborate on the development of oyster stocks in the Foyle?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Rate Collection and Recovery (2 Dec 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. I welcome the Minister's statement. I also welcome the fact that the assessment will be short and sharp, and that it will be concluded by the end of the year because, given the amount of work that is in the pipeline for LPS, it is important that such an assessment does not hang over the organisation. Obviously, the Committee has...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 10 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Daithí McKay’s activity.