This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Dominic Bradley’s activity (no more than once per day)
Social Democratic and Labour Party MLA for Newry and Armagh
- Entered the Assembly on 26 November 2003 — General election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Cholesterol (3 Dec 2013)
“Go raibh míle maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire as a fhreagra. What efforts are being made to trace, track and treat high levels of cholesterol in families that are genetically prone to the condition?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Rate Collection and Recovery (2 Dec 2013)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire as ucht a ráitis. I thank the Minister for his statement. The current level of debt, at £153·5 million, is a huge loss of resource to public services. Not to dwell too much on the negative, I notice that there has been an increase in cash collection by over £125 million...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: Higher Education: Update (26 Nov 2013)
“1. asked the Minister for Employment and Learning for an update on the higher education strategy and the review of the maximum student number formula. (AQO 5116/11-15)”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 18 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Dominic Bradley’s activity.