The custom on occasions such as this is to comment and reflect on the life's service and contribution of the person who has passed away, but when the person is someone who, head and shoulders above all others, strode and dominated the public stage for a time beyond the adult life of all of us who sit in the House, it is a daunting task and one that no eloquence or command of detail could, in...
Will my friend give way?
Is it not even more absurd that you have on that Committee, as members of the Committee, people who were on the programme making the accusations, and then they sit on the Committee pretending that they are going to impartially judge what the outcome should be?
More of Peter Robinson's recent appearances
DUP MLA for Belfast East, Former DUP MP for Belfast East
Entered House of Commons on 3 May 1979 — General election
Left Parliament on 12 April 2010 — General election (stood again)
Entered the Assembly on 25 June 1998 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Northern Ireland
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Warm Homes Scheme
- Assets Recovery Agency
- Child Support Agency
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 22 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking this MLA — email me updates on Peter Robinson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 516 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 12 Apr 2010.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payment of £71,434 p.a. 132 hours worked exclusively on ministerial work in July 2009.
December 2009, payment of £5,952.83. (Registered 7 January 2010)
Member of the Northern Ireland Assembly, Stormont, Belfast.
December 2009, payment of £1,197.25. (Registered 7 January 2010)
and First Minister's payment are made to me jointly as one sum. In each of the months July-November 2009 the total amount paid to me has been £3459.90 net. (Registered 10 December 2009)
8. Land and Property
Apartment in London
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from